Analyse, Ascertain performance, Make informed decisions!
With an impressive growth rate of 47% in 2013, the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is one of the fastest growing stock markets in the world. . Despite its enviable position, accessibility to the NSE has been impeded by the lack of mobile applications for analysing, presenting and consuming data on the NSE – a huge gap in a world where market transactions are conducted in real time – but that’s about to change!
Yochaa - The solution
Yochaa is a beautifully designed iPhone and iPad application that equips novice and professional investors as well as stock market enthusiasts with tools to:
- Analyse the Nigerian Stock Market.
- Easily seek out the best and worst performing companies from an ocean of stocks.
- Make informed investment decisions.
Yochaa employs an easy-to-use but sophisticated and powerful interface to help you make meaning of financial data. It presents data on the NSE using four services namely: PRICES, COMPARE, HEAT MAP and SNAPSHOT.
Historic price charts and trade volume charts for all NSE securities.
Delayed real-time price, price change and percent change.
High resolution PDF prints for price/volume charts.
Multiple zoom options for high granularity.
- Compare prices for up to 12 securities on the same chart.
- Normalised y-axis for easy comparison.
- Compare trade volumes for up to 12 securities (iPad).
- Multiple zoom options for high granularity.
- View performance of all NSE securities at a glance.
- Easily pick out the best and worst performers.
- Heat map includes ranking of each listed security.
- Colour codes instantly show you the state of the market for any day.
- Performance summary card for each NSE security with key performance indicators.